Wednesday, March 23, 2022

How I got My Name, Lily

 Chey got to 
tell you about 
how she got her
name and also how
my bud, Dakota got
his.
Do you know how I 
got mine?


Mom has a hard
time naming things
and animals.
I was no different.
After thinking of several
names and looking 
up good female cats
names on the internet,
she settled on 
Tiger Lily. 

Yep, I know that you 
know me as Lily but
my full name is
Tiger Lily.
Mom settled on that
name cause some Tiger Lilies
are spotted and colorful. 

With orange and hints
of brown....

Like me!


 

Of she only calls
me by my full
name if she wants
to really get my
attention. 

I usually go by Lily,
or Lily Bit (for 
Little Bit). 

Mom is silly.

But that's how I 
got my name. 
Oh yes, and at first
she thought about
calling me 
Foxy.
Look at those pics
of me, I really
think she should have
called me BIG EYES....


Lily









3 comments:

  1. I forgot about the 'Tiger' part! ~hangs head. You're so adorable and adored. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a pretty gal sweet Lily. To bad those lily flowers will kill kitties so keep far away from them.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...