Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Morning with Lily and I

 Hey, Chey here this morn.
Lily and 
I am sharing coffee with
mom.


Mom calls Lily's
paw as "precious paws".

Later that day mom 
was going off 
someplace and about
to go take a bath, 
and Lily wanted to help
mom out by bathing her
hand and arm first!

I am doing fine. I am
11 now and I find that
I like to sleep more
than anything. I don't like
to play either. But
more than sleep
I want FOOD.
I eat good. 
Mom says I need exercise
but all I use the 
backyard for is
potty time.

Oh well, I do 
what I do.

Chey




4 comments:

  1. Aw, what wonderful shots of you with mom. Chey just shows us her backside as she sleeps. Precious.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are loved sweet Lily! Howdy Chey!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...