Saturday, January 16, 2021

Waking Mom and Stealing the Show

 Saturday morning I got mom up at 6:15, and I have learned a new way of doing it.....

To begin with I would sit at the side of the bed or right at the bedroom door and meow.

Then I got wild and decided to run across mom's upper body. She wakes up laughing, she never gets on to me. But the fun has run out of those ways so I found the NEW way.

Mom has this big fan that hangs over the end of her bed, and there is this chain that hangs from that. I have learned if I jump up, I can hit that chain and make a rattle noise that wakes mom. That is how I got her up Saturday morning. 

Mom got up laughing, opened the door to Misty's room and we moved on. To the dining room we went to fill the bowls. Mom went straight to the couch and out she went. 

Misty and I were just doing our own thing but then Misty got tired. I did too but I go to the top of the cat tree, Misty however goes to mom. She is always trying to steal the show.

Mom woke later and since her phone was there, she took these pics.

Misty sleeping....

:



And these next ones were taken Friday night before we
all went to bed. 






Mom says she is just a bottle baby. Lots of people told mom
that she probably will never out grow being a bottle/mommy baby.

Lily Bit






2 comments:

  1. Misty sure does love that Mom snuggle time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty love her mom very much and it shows. A ton of Aw in this post.

    Have a purrfect day, Misty. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...