Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tub Play and Nap Time

 

The other day I was playing in the tub with

a spring, a cat toy that one of

mom's friend sent me. Mom said I had

been in there for over 30 mins playing....just

batting that spring around. Mom came in to see

me and I jumped up on her, wanting her

to pick me up. 

We came into the living room but even

though I was having a hard time 

keeping my peeps open I jumped down

and started playing again. That did not

last too long cause I 

headed back to the tub. 

After another ten mins or so I took

a mad dash to the living room, jumped

right up in my moms arms!


I still like being held like a baby and

I think mom still likes holding me 

like a baby. 

After mom took the first pic, I all of

a sudden threw my head

down on her and out I went. 

I was having a really hard time

keeping those peeps open any

longer!


Mom did tell me that even

though she loves holding me, there

comes a time when she needs 

to put me down. Problem with 

that, as soon as she puts me 

down, I wake right up, and I 

have to jump right on my mom

again....


Misty River






2 comments:

  1. You are so cute sweet Misty but you need to take time to recharge your batteries!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...