Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Ms. Molly

 Hey folks, its me Pam. I am taking over the animal blog today. I am mainly doing this cause the doggie in this pic, my animals did not know.

This is Molly....Ms. Molly. 

(photo taken by me years ago)

Years ago I dated a guy 
named Brian. A friend of 
Brian's found
Ms. Molly wandering around 
on the road. She picked her
up and tried to find her home 
but no one claimed her
Brain's friend was looking for 
a home for Molly 
and Brian said he would give 
it a try. Molly was about a yr 
old and Brian was not at all 
sure about this. 

Even after Brian and I stopped 
seeing each other,
we still saw each other...haha. 
We were friends. I would
call him sometimes and tell him 
that Dakota and I were
having Molly withdrawals and 
could we come see her.
Molly was a loving girl and her 
and I had a bond. 

A few years back Brian moved
 about 2.5 hours away.
He went to Memphis cause 
his grands lived there and 
he wanted to spend time with 
them. I have not seen 
Molly since but Brian and I 
would hit each other up
on fb or text so I could check on them. 

Brian has been taking 
treatment for cancer so
I felt the need to stay in touch. 
Today he called me 
to tell me that he had to have 
Molly put down.
She had cancer of the 
throat and at her age 
there was not much that 
could be done. He told me
that he wanted to call yesterday 
but he just could
not talk about it but he knew 
he had to call me today.
He knew how much I loved Molly. 

By the way, this is nine years 
after he was not sure
he needed a dog! Him and Molly 
loved each other
and he gave her a great life 
after she was found. 
He is feeling guilty about putting 
her down and 
I reassured him that he did the 
right thing,
that she was always there 
for him and he had
to do the right thing for her. 

My heart is hurting, she was a sweetie.


(photos taken by me in 2011)

RIP Ms. Molly. Go play
with Dakota.

Pam








3 comments:

  1. So very sorry. Miss Molly looks so happy with her dad. I'm glad he rescued her and gave her such a good like. So precious.

    Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, we're so sorry about dear Molly, she looks like such a sweet gal. Run free beautiful girl, you've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a comforting thought that she is with Dakota. Best wishes to you both. ~hugs~ I pray Brian heals, heart, body, and soul.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...