Monday, January 4, 2021

Long, Bird Watching, Mom Watching, Napping and Cuddling

 Mom says I am growing!

She said I have long legs, a long body and a long tail!

Mom weighed me last night and I am up to 3.8 lbs.

I am now 13 weeks old.

I really am not that concerned about me being long, I am more interested in watching the birds out the window.



Looking at the pic I do see that I look pretty long!

I watch mom all the time. If she is 
on the couch and I 
am on the cat tree, I am watching.


Yesterday mom was cooking, she opened the drawer
to get a towel out, forgetting to close it and when she
did, I was in there. I was just laying on the towels
watching my mom. She goes to the BR, I go.
She goes to the deck and if she leaves
the door open, I go. 

If I am not on the cat tree watching mom, I run 
and jump on her when she sits down.
I usually fall to sleep in her arms.

Sometimes she calls me her cuddle bunny.


Mom says I am a pretty good little 
girl. She has had to get on to
me a couple of times cause I have 
tried to climb the curtains. 
She also told me two days ago 
how proud she was of me
with all I have learned with no mom and Lily 
not wanting to teach me things. 

I was having problems covering up my business and
Lily was helping out with that. I thought that was really nice of her. She would go in 
after me and do the covering. The other day when she told me
she was proud of me was cause I gave her my very
first head butt. NO...Lily did not teach me that. 
Mom is amazed that I learned it even though no 
cat has showed it to me. 

Anyway, I think she is happy with me. 
Lily plays chase with
me but other times she shows her 
Tortie side, that is
what mom calls it. Chey just watches us.

I am glad I have my mom for my mom.

Misty River
AKA Misty Little








5 comments:

  1. You really are a cutie and such a sweet snuggle bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're most adorable. I can tell you stole your moms heart. It shows.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute but Lily is still nimber one! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one lucky little girl. Tell your mom we love her and your sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...