Friday, January 22, 2021

Different Looks

 Mom says that I am beautiful. She says that I am beautiful in a very colorful and bright way.

She says Rat Muffin is beautiful also. That she is beautiful in an 
regal, exotic way. Something to do with that triangle face.

Where I have bright bold green eyes, Misty's are darker
and not as bright. 
We are different for sure but mom says she loves
us both the same but also different.

She tells me she loves me special cause
I was her first and I will always hold a special
spot in her heart. She says she loves the Rat
in a special way cause she is a baby and cause
the Rat shows her how much she loves mom.

Oh well, I love mom, I just
don't show it like the Rat.

Lily Bit





2 comments:

  1. You are super special sweet Lily and your Mom will always love you like a #1 girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty. You should be nicer to Misty, though, and not call her a rat. ~snicker~

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...