Friday, April 24, 2020

Dogs Tied Up and Snoopy

Mom really dislikes seeing
dogs tied up. Actually she
is not crazy about seeing
dogs that live outside, either
tied or in a fence. 

But she said this was
amazing for dogs
that are tied up 
outside and tend
to get wrapped
around whatever
they are tied too.

Image may contain: grass, outdoor and nature
(pick from PINTEREST)

She said it is so simple,
yet perfect and wonders
why she did not think about
it for all those dogs that stay
tied up.

I was sitting next to her
when she saw SNOOPY. 
(pic from PINTEREST)
No photo description available.

She said Snoopy did not
look happy have to wear
a mask and bathe with soap.

I have to say, I would not
be happy either esp if
there is water and soap
involved!

CheyAnna Bella

2 comments:

  1. A great idea, but to me if you are going to have a dog, tied up outside is not the place where they should be!! Love Snoopy LOL. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, the dog my parents adopted when I was a baby never liked being outside. She would cower and cry no matter what they did. So my father built her a lovely doghouse with thick, insulated walls. Sad to say, fencing wasn't feasible, but she always acted happy surveying/defending her domain. I remember coming home from school and sitting on top of Tina's house with her. That girl proved an excellent listener to my childhood woes. :) Later pet dogs stayed inside and would only be put on leashes or chains briefly. Trixie always managed to get tangled in the hedge between our yard and the neighbors. She was a happy little goof. Heh...

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...