Friday, April 17, 2020

Depression

Hi...its me Lily Bit.........................

I think I have that thing
called depression. 
Mom says that is what
she thinks is going on.

I still play, mom and I 
just finished chase a
bit ago this morn. But
through the day I find
I am sleeping more and
mom has gotten on me 
cause I am not eating 
much. 
Image may contain: cat and indoor
As much as
I love the deck, I don't
even hang out there 
as much as I used to.

I miss my brother. 
It has finally hit me
that he is not coming
back. Mom explained
that he was sick and 
as much as we loved
him and wanted to keep
him with us, he had to
go away. 

No photo description available.

Course mom wants to just
love on me and you know,
I let her for a few seconds 
but that is not my thing. I
rather just roam around, 
go off by myself...and 
be alone. That is not
a Dakota thing, I have
always done that.
But I am nice to mom,
I allow her to hold me,
hug me and love on 
me....for a few seconds,
we I show resistance 
she lets me down. I love
her for that.

Lily Bit






5 comments:

  1. Oh, Lily. You're making me cry (that comes easy these days, so don't feel bad). ~hugs~ Please eat for your mama. Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might be picking up vibes from your mom because of our NEW Normal lives... I think Big boy is picking up my stress levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you miss your buddy, Lily Bit. Mom does too and you can comfort each other. I know you are.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sorry your sad sweetie, hopefully it will get some better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheer up Lily Bit you have to stay happy for your mum. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...