Friday, April 10, 2020

Chicken Town

Lily Bit and I are not 
really sure why mom
thinks this is so cute.
We are not sure what
chickens are but
when mom shows us
a video of them I have
to say they look like they
would be fun to chase.
Lily agrees with me on 
the chasing part!

Anyway, mom saw
this on facebook.
A man built his wife
a town for her chickens.

Check it out and let
me know if you are like
mom and you think its 
cute.

Image may contain: house and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

No photo description available.
Image may contain: outdoor

I see one of those chickens in 
the jail! 

Chey Anna

4 comments:

  1. That man is talented like your mom, for sure. I like this, and couldn't help noticing the little dog outside the fence. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable. I would love to have that town. Cute, cute, cute.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...