Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mom and I

Not a fan of having 
my pic made but
mom wanted a pic
of the two of us.

Image may contain: one or more people and dog

It did not stop there.

Image may contain: dog

Mom seems to love 
to take pics of Lily
and I.
No photo description available.

This time it was just me,
Lily was in bed napping.

No photo description available.

Mom says if she gets
bored she might
paint my nails.

I heard that mom.

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

And I don't like it.

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Its time mom went back to
work.

Chey


3 comments:

  1. Love it hope all is well. Take care and stay safe. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always enjoy seeing you and your cuteness Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those closeups are amazing! You're mom is very talented. And you're adorable, Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...