Thursday, April 9, 2020

Can't Find and Stretched Out

I think Chey told you about
Monday and how I stayed
on the deck ALL DAY!

I did,  Mom opened the deck
door at 6:30 am and I came
in to go to the BR some and
to eat. Other then that, I 
was loving the fresh air.

Mom comes out every
15 to 25 mins to check 
on  me. I don't understand
why, I am in a screened
in area, where am I going?

Anyway, one time she looked
out and could not find me,
but looking closely she found
me in my tube. I was just
sitting there watching her
looking for me
and of course I was
not going to say anything
to let her know where
I am!!
I do that to mom all
the time.

No photo description available.

It was nice in there.

No photo description available.

A few mins later she came back
and I had stretched out in my
tube. 

Mom busted out laughing
at me. I had one
paw stuck out the 
front of the tube, 
one out the side and 
my tail almost out the 
back!

Image may contain: people sitting

She laughs and says I am 
a mess.

Lily

4 comments:

  1. You're a hoot, Lily. :) Enjoy that deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cutie girl and so lucky to have such a nice place to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Lily Bit just as you are. I know you make the mom smile and often.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughter is good for the soul for us people, and you make your mama laugh and also make me laugh.. wish I could see your antics in real time

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...