Monday, January 20, 2020

Young Lily, Laying Around, Napping

This pic was before my time, well not really,
I was around but I was living 
with my other mom in the 
other house. 

You can tell that Lily was
just a babe in this pic cause
she looks like she has baby
fuzzy hair and not the fur
she has now.  

No photo description available.

I think she was trying to get
Dakota to play. Speaking of playing,
Lily loves to MESS with me.
She will hide under furniture and 
when I walk by she jumps out on 
top of me! Sometimes I will just
be standing there and something hits
me from behind, I think its Lily but
when I look around, she moves so
fast that she is GONE. 

Not sure why she likes picking
on me! She has been full of
herself today running like
crazy through the house while
Dakota and I just lay around.
Not much to do other then that 
cause it is CoLd outside and 
been spitting that white stuff
all day. Thank goodness it is 
not laying around on the ground
though cause that sure makes
my feet cold when I go out. 
Image may contain: dog and indoor

With all that said, I am 
going to take another nap
till lunch time....

Later,
Chey

4 comments:

  1. Lily is just so cute. Look after yourself, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorable. As a kitty and an all grown up kitty.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are just way too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chey, you and Lily look like you are nice and warm and cozy together.. the word adorable comes to mind. keep those paws warm and look out for Crazy Cats

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...