Saturday, January 18, 2020

We Were New to Each Other

We got some really nice
and cool comments on 
yesterdays blog with 
the pic of Dakota and
I. I am adding another 
to the blog today!

I was new to his home 
when mom took these
cool pics.

 No photo description available.

She says that she loves these
pics cause she did not pose us.
Dakota was laying there on the 
red couch and I jumped up
there to lay with him. Mom
said that the couch made the black 
and white color of Dakota just pop.
Then I added my own multi color
mix!

That big ole camera mom was
using had mine and Dakota's
attention for sure. Dakota 
told me to just play along
cause if I did not then mom 
would not leave us alone!

Lily Bit

3 comments:

  1. most of all I love how the EARS match!!! this is beautiful and awwwwwwww so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two sure look most wonderful, we love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless shot! Thx for sharing.

    ~christopher

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...