Saturday, January 11, 2020

Cover Me Up Mom...NOW

I am not totally sure what
is going on here at the house 
but I am not really liking it.

There are boxes stacking up 
and mom just keeps putting
our things in them. 

But besides that, I am 
the type of boy that likes
to sleep under the cover.
Chey is a little strange cause
she don't like covers at all.

I even like laying under
them during the day.
Also, mom has to keep
a throw on the couch 
during the summer cause
I even lay under them then.

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Mom is sitting here and I am
scratching at the cover, that
is my way of telling her 
to raise the cover, I want
under.

Mom says that when I post
these pics she really hopes you
ignore the messy back ground.
I know that she told you on 
her regular blog about the
couch and daybed and the 
boxes!

Image may contain: dog and indoor

I scratched on the cover but
mom did not cover me fast
enough, that is what the look
in the above pic is
about....I think she needs to 
move faster to cover me.

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Finally she stopped taking pics
and covered me up. 

Anyway, I got comfy.....

Pam

4 comments:

  1. you tell her I said when you need cover you need it now. Point out the fact her legs are covered, so Be Fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all need self-covering blankies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many animals like to be covered. Chey is probably and exception. Dogs and cats are allways suspicious of suitcases and lots of boxes!!! Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our three kitties all treated blankets and throws differently. Jezebel likes getting under the covers of our guest bed. What other pet has her own queen size bed? ~grin~ She's so spoiled. Stay warm, Dakota.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...