Friday, January 10, 2020

Storms....

With STORMS coming in this
evening and a day of rain
tomorrow mom told Chey
and me to go out and get our
business done cause she knows
how she has to MAKE us go
out in the rain. 

So we went, but we did not 
stay too long cause the 
winds had picked up and 
had the tops of the trees
moving and shaking!

Image may contain: dog and indoor 

To tell the truth Chey is better about
going out in the rain then I am. I will
hold till I am about to bust then I run
out, do the business and come running
back in. 

Anyway, we did what we had
to do to please mom and then
we both came in and out we
went. I thought I heard Chey
snoring but in my sleepy state
I realized it was me!

Later humans...
Dakota

3 comments:

  1. I hope your storms aren't too bad, those are never much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha on hearing our ownself snoring... big boy hates peeing in the rain also and will hold until he burst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winds are high today, the temperature, too. Hubby is glad the electric heating bill will be low as a result. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...