Thursday, January 23, 2020

Cockroaches/ Meercats and Coyotes

Mom told me the other day
that a Zoo will name a cockroach
after your ex, then feed it to a
meercat for Valentines Day.

(cats again)!!!!!


Well, well, well....how interesting is that.
If you would like to read about it and are
considering doing this you can find it
here on this link.



Moving on from cats to a form of
dog...

Now we are talking...DOGS.

Coyote mating season peaks in later
winter and brings risk to dogs and cats.

Yep, that is scary. I love my barn cats
and out around the barn are coyotes.
Hoping my barn babes stay safe.

You can read about this at the below
link.


I heard mom talking about the 
chickens at the barn are
living in a stall at the barn.
She says she is glad also that Renee is keeping
the barn chicks in a stall, cause coyotes
usually take them out in no time. 
Then she explained that "take them
out" meant that the coyotes would 
eat them. Hey, I don't think I like 
this form of dog very much.

Well, that is all I got today folks.
Thanks for stopping in and 
checking on us FURS.

Chey


3 comments:

  1. We're not fans of coyotes either and there have been a few on the prowl here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having coyotes in our city limits, we even had one chase us down the street while walking Big boy, that was more than a year ago. we stopped walking that way... the poor guys have no where to hunt because we took their territory... hope the chicks stay safe and all of you listen to mama and stay safe. cockroach? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. For them it's just the food chain. They do what they do because they have to fend for themselves.

    Love the ex thing. I don't like my ex well enough to even bother. Just saying.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...