Sunday, October 6, 2019

That Thing Called a Camera


Here we go again!
Mom and that thing she calls
a camera!
I don't care for it but she
keeps pointing it at me
and the rest of us.

 Image may contain: dog

Lily however don't seem to mind
it as much as Dakota and I do. That 
might be the reason Mom points it 
at her a lot. 

Right now we are all on the deck
with mom. She is half sitting
and half laying in that silly thing
attached to the top of the deck, pushing
it back and forth with her food.
I am laying next to her on a cushion,
Dakota AKA the KING is on the glider
right beside me and mom.
Lily is on the ledge of the deck
licking herself again. She cleans
herself all the time yet the day before
yesterday mom put me in the bath.
I hate those things!

 Cheyenne

3 comments:

  1. if you were a cat you would not have to get baths... you look so sweet by your mom. we know about cameras here to

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...