Saturday, October 5, 2019

Better Side

~HAHA~
I know this pic below
makes look like I am 
mad at mom and about to
take her head off but
actually I had just yawned
and this is the after look!

However, I really wished
she would stop taking
pic of me. I have lived with 
mom for over 12 yrs and 
I have put up with it all 
those years.

Image may contain: dog

But if she is going to continue
I want her to get my better side!
~BELOW~

Image may contain: dog

Mom calls me her lumpy
bumpy little boy. 
I have skin tags all over
me. You can see a few
in the pic.
But I have a lot more.
Doc says its a common thing.
I also have what the doc
called fatty tumors.
Not, that word fatty tends
to be ugly and I hate being
told in general that I am 
a fatty. But my sister Amber
said yesterday that I was looking
good and had lost weight.

Mom found another spot that came
out on me the other day. Her and 
Amber don't think it is a
skin tag or a fatty tumor.
Mom thinks if is the C
word as she calls it. 
I heard mom and the doc talking
before that I have that
and this might just be another
way it is coming out. 

But....I feel great right now.
Mom is giving me lots of
love like always. My mom 
has always loved me even
though I am strange. 
I love her too.

Dakota





3 comments:

  1. Purrs to you dear Dakota, we hope everything is not like it seems and that all is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love you to Dakota, and I do like the good side a lot better, but the other side is funny and cute, just like you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof. Glad to hear you are feeling well Dakota. Hope your Mum is also well. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...