Monday, October 7, 2019

The Tent

Hi....its my time to blog
again. I like that mom
is letting us do this now.

The mornings have
been cooler lately and 
mom takes her quilt
out with her in the 
hammock. When she
gets up and goes in 
she leaves me a 
TENT.

The first day she came
out to check on me and 
could not find me. 
Course I think it is 
fun to not answer her
when she calls my
name.

No photo description available.

However she found
me cause my paws
were sticking out.
No photo description available.

Then she looked in the TENT.

Image may contain: cat

And my thoughts were,
as you probably can see
from my face, "what
do you want?"

She left it for me again
yesterday so I crawled
up in my tent and laid
there. 

Thanks mom.

Lily





4 comments:

  1. it is kind of like a Tent/hammock. i bet she was scared thinking you were MIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're so cute, Lily. I also linked you to Awww Mondays.

    Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sweet Lily - you look so darling in your beautiful tent. Have a happy day all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one happy camper with that fancy tent sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...