Thursday, October 24, 2019

Odd


Mom says I am ODD. 
She also calls me Sheldon in 
fur form. 

Image may contain: one or more people

I can't help that I like
routines, I don't like
people, I don't like anyone
in my space. I don't like to have
anyone in my seat. I like
to be close to mom but
not to close. I don't like 
dry dog food.....these
are things I hear mom say.
Plus she calls me the KING
cause she says I act like one!

BUT I also hear how much
she loves me cause she tells
me all the time. She calls me
her "BUD" and best friend.
She even kisses me on the
top of the head...YUCK!
But if makes her feel good to
do that so I don't protest to 
much. I do love my mom
very much. 

Sometimes mom calls me
her Kota Bug. Mom is big
on silly nicknames. But that
is one Granny started for me.
She calls us all Critter Craps!
But she takes good care of
us and loves us all. 

Do you have a special
furbabe in your life?

Dakota AKA THE KING
Best Bud
Kota Bug
Critter Crap

Dakota

3 comments:

  1. Our Little Bit was our fur baby. We miss her so. They just don't stay long enough.

    Have a woof woof day, Dakota. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a love Bud love bug, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...