Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mom Says I Was Not Made of Glass

I heard mom telling me that
my dad was not a glass maker!

Image may contain: screen

Or at least she is pretty sure
he was not. She was having
trouble seeing through me.

However last night I 
was not wanting to watch
the news. Don't need to, cause
I can go on the deck and 
tell that it is COOLER.
Image may contain: stripes and indoor

So I just sat in moms chair and 
chilled. 
Till mom called my name. 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

I have not been the best
cat the last couple of
days. You see on 
Monday and Tuesday
I got mom up 
at 4am. I meow 
loudly till she gets up and
lets me out on the deck.
She said she was not 
happy since the alarm 
had not gone off and 
was not suppose to till
five. So today I let the alarm
wake mom up. She seemed a 
little happier about that. 

I just came in off the deck
to blog for you folks while
Dakota and Chey are curled
up on the couch sleeping. They
are lazy!

Lily



5 comments:

  1. well you sure don't LOOK like a BAD cat from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you let mom sleep in this morning. She's happy about it too.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pretty girl! It's okay...my girls wake me up early, too.

    ~christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay Lily, you are not bad, the light and dark changing this time of the year is very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom has to get up at 5am? Ugh... There better be a chance to reel in some fish if I get up that early. I think I've mentioned that before. ~grin~ On that note, it's been way too long since we went fishing. Be well, sweet Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...