Saturday, August 17, 2019

Lily's Positions and Box

Sitting on the deck drinking 
coffee yesterday I looked
over at this site.

She is all comfy in my 
chair with a rear paw
and her tail coming out
through and around
the front legs!


Sometime ago I picked
up boxes to do some
of mom's packing in.
I picked those boxes
up the other day and 
brought htme home 
to unpack.

Lily adopted a box
once I unpacked
it.




HAHA...oh this girl.

If you will notice in the 
above the pics mention I spelled
"them" with letters all over
the place. I noticed as I 
was about to post and I wanted
to share this info with you...
I never used to do that until
about 8 yrs ago when at work
with the Tennessee Bureau of 
Investigaion, I was typing up 
an agents case when I kept
noticing my numbers were 
in the wrong place. Upon studying
on this I found this was yet
another NEW sign of the 
Fibromyalgia. 
So please over look misspelled
words and things that don't
appear correctly. 
TIS MY LIFE!

If you are not a follower of
my original blog 
jump on over and check it out.


4 comments:

  1. I enjoy all your photos. That store cat is a cutie. He reminds me of the boy we rescued the spring of 2018. I miss him still, but feel rewarded that my persistence in having him checked for an ID chip reunited him with his family. :) This morning my husband found video of big cats (lions, et al) playing with boxes!

    I am so sorry you suffer ill health. Hope the PT continues to help. ~hugs~ And thanks for all the well wishes. Tilly lay on my arm as I typed one handed until my hand fell asleep. Heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time I see Lily in a box I laugh out loud. these are so sweet and funny... I transpose numbers all the time, and did even when I was 18 and had my first job. I filed loans in a big file cabinet. if somone looked for 846565 and it was not there they new to try 864565, for some reason I transposed the first numbers a lot... I love the red squiggly line under misspelled words, I can right click and chose the right spelling and I just typed your htme word and it my choices were home, them and hitman... I am rolling on floor laughing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the best we can with what we have left! No reason not to keep enjoying life and sharing it with others. I love your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...