Friday, August 30, 2019

Younger Dakota

Dakota HAD 
a fave toy,
a stuffed monkey!

And it actually lasted for
months, until one day!


I have cleaned up after several
of his play dates with 
his toys.

Dakota has never been 
a toy playing dog.
He will chase a ball but
will not bring it back.
He does not shake 
toys like most do.
He just likes to tear them
apart!

The next two pics
are what happens when
you paint around a dog
that has to be close to you.

I had my table set up, a
tv tray next to it 
with my paints on pallet
paper. A corner of the paper
was hanging off and Dakota
walked under it, catching
his tail on it and pulling
it on himself.




3 comments:

  1. Good job destuffing Dakota but maybe you should skip the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the paint incident. Your babies are all so adorable. Great photos capturing silly Lily's antics, I might add. Once we started keeping pets, we cannot imagine the house without them. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...