Sunday, April 3, 2022

Warming up

 I have been wanting to
chill out on the deck 
lately but the mornings
are usually still cool.
I go out, then I 
come in and need
to warm up.
I warmed up on mom 
Saturday morn.

I know mom loves
this cause this
is really not my thing
that often.

I also, had to kiss
on her hand.
She is lucky I am
doing this cause she sort
of upset my apple
cart on Friday....
A bird got on the deck and 
I was doing my best to
catch it. Mom said, 
"no way", esp when I 
sort of decided to climb
the screen. OOPS...
anyway, mom put me in the
house and opened the deck 
door, when I went back
out it was gone.
DARN, some
days she will just not
let me have any fun.

Lily

3 comments:

  1. Mom had to save the bird, Lily Bit. I would have done the same thing. I'm happy to see you loving on mom.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a purrfect day and week. Scritches all around and a hug to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans can put a damper on critter fun, for sure. And this reminds me I need to check on a cute little jumping spider that Terra found earlier. lol It's probably fine. ~fingers crossed~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...