Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Hunting

 Hi, I bet a lot of
you have been reading 
this blog for sometime,
and you know that I 
am an inny.

Yep, I never go outside
except in our safe
spot on the screened
in deck. 

That is cool cause I 
know mom does it that
way so Lily and I will
be safe. But it sure
does make hunting
really hard.

I had to squirrel
hunt from the inside
of the house the other
day, and that means
that I never catch
one.

Mom of course watched
me watching the 
furry little brat up 
in the tree and she
took pics of me.

If you look close you
can see the squirrel
dancing along the
limb of the tree in 
the next two pics.

He was being a brat.

He finally got out of the tree,
on the ground and I had
to get down and run to the
side window in the 
living room to see him.
Mom laughed and forgot
to take a pic of that.

Happy Hunting to 
you,
Misty



3 comments:

  1. Inside is still fun and very safe too sweet Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful, Misty. I always enjoy seeing you. I see that you're very interested in that tree rat too.

    Have a purrfect day. Scritches to your siblings and a big hug to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...