Friday, April 29, 2022

Cat Being Cat

 Hi.....I am a cat!
If you have ever been
around cats, you know
that we are our own.....
well, cat.

We do what we want, when
we want and if we
don't want to do,
we don't!
If you notice above I 
am with mom. Oh, if you 
don't understand, that hand is
attached to a human, my mom.
I was licking her hand.

However, normally when 
mom gets close, to pet or
love on me, I jump up
and move. But mom was
laying down and I came
to her.

The other day, I was in 
my little bed at the 
end of the big bed. Mom 
came in, laid next to my 
bed, reached over and patted
me once, then move
her hand. She was laying
there with her eyes closed,
and since I was in the 
mood to not behave
like a cat, so I reached
out my paw, touched her
forehead. I left it there till
mom decided to move.
My way of letting her
know that I do love her.

Lily

4 comments:

  1. I remember that paw on my forehead too. My last kitty did that all the time.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend, Lily Bit. Scritches all round and my best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...