Sunday, April 17, 2022

Games and Peeing

 Well, my mom is 
not really happy with me.
Why?
I play games with mom
and I am sneaky.

Yep, I know it is hard to 
believe all this I am 
telling you but its true.

See it goes like this....
I will walk to the back
door letting mom know
I need to go out but when
she gets up to let me out,
I act clueless and I will not
go out. When we are in the 
backyard and mom goes up
the steps to the deck, calling me
to come, I stand at the 
bottom of the steps and 
look at her like she is 
stupid. As soon as she
walks in the house, I come up
the steps and then I bark to 
be let in. 
Sort makes mom mad.

Before I explain the sneaky
part, let me tell you that 
mom understands that I am 
older now, I am way over
weight and with those two
things, I have to
PEE
a lot. I manage to sneak
out of the bed without mom
knowing and I pee in the 
kitchen floor.
I usually hold it till there
is a river, not a puddle.
So mom started putting
pee pads down. 

Only months ago, I peed
on the little rug in the cat
room. Mom did not know
this cause she never went in 
barefooted to know the rug
was wet. TILL ONE DAY!
She was not happy.
Had to take the rug out and 
clean it on the deck but
apparently I messed up the 
wood floor under that. 

Mom has made sure that 
a pad was down every time
she leaves the house or at
bedtime. 
BUT I had this bad habit of
being mad when mom 
leaves. She knows this cause
before remembering the pad, 
I would be outside for awhile, 
come in, mom goes to store, 
gone maybe 30 mins but
I would pee in the kitchen floor
to show her I am not happy. 

Mom went in the cat room
to clean the other day and 
did it barefooted....OOPS,
I peed on that rug again.
She said several BAD
words, took the rug to the 
deck and said more words.
NOW, when mom leaves the 
house, I have to go to bed.
She puts pads down, a 
bowl of water and 
a baby gate at the door.
At night, same thing. 
She might have stopped
the peeing thing but
I still play the games. 

Chey



2 comments:

  1. Pups find ways to outsmart their humans. I'm sure you'll work around this issue too. Pups hate it when their peeps leave them alone.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Chey. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're on a winning streak sweet Chey, the pads are there just for you.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...