Monday, January 24, 2022

Snuggle Time

 My evening ritual 
is to jump up on 
moms chest and 
snuggle. 

I love it and she
seems to love it too.


Although I know mom is
my human, I have to share
with Chey and Lily,
but during our snuggle time
I like to rub on her to mark
her as mine.


I finally laid over on 
my shoulder.


But then Chey wanted
out so mom laid me
over on the couch where
I decided to 
just lay and 
relax.


I finally got up after
a while and went to
my hiding place to rest.

Misty








3 comments:

  1. Snuggle time is a great time. I so remember.

    Have a purrfect day, Misty River. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you really love your Mom, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a snuggle buddy! :D I'm actually envious. My only dedicated lap cat was Luna, gone since August of 2014. ~sigh~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...