Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Comfy and Trusting while being Loved On

 Monday night I was
wanting some mom love.
She was on the laptop but
always puts it away when
I jump up on her.

She flipped me on my
back and started rubbing me.
Wished I could tell you where
I like the rubbing the best but
I can't.
She slowly rubbed my tummy then
moved to the neck and under
the mouth.
I crashed. It
was all so nice.

As you can tell Mom always
keeps the camera close
by.

This is me laying in her
lap, so comfy.

Mom says she loves 
everything about me.
My widdle bean pad feet.
The way my gray looks
silver. My widdle smile
and my tiny nose.

While laying that I did 
a little stretching and 
to let mom know,
I as comfy in her
arms and trusting in 
her love.
I stretched right out.

I started carrying the glove
around again.
Mom kept taking the 
bows away from me.
By the way, thanks for the
info about the strings 
Brian but I don't chew on 
them. That is the sort of thing
I don't care much for. I just
pick them up and move 
them through the house.
Mom seems to really like
following the glove
the most.

Its a soft one. 

Misty



5 comments:

  1. You're most precious, Misty River. I love you too. I'm glad you trust mom so much.

    Have a purrfect day and rest of the week. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn sweet Misty and I'm so glad you and your Mom found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so long, Misty. Are you still growing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just so sweet. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinks it's rare for a cat to be willingly flipped over. Good on you! You have a great home with your family. Thanks to your mom for the smiles these photos bring.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...