Monday, January 10, 2022

Melting Her Heart

 Mom tells me all the 
time that I won her
heart when she first 
held me.


But she told me last 
night when I curled up
on her that I melt her
heart so much when I 
want to be loved.



Even more so when
I lay over on her
and get so comfy.



Mom says the only problem
is that when she is on 
the laptop and I 
jump up she is so
of lost at what to do...
WHY?
Cause she is not really
in the position to 
get comfy herself while
I lay on her. 
 Oh well....
I am good!

Misty


2 comments:

  1. I can see why you melt her heart all the time. It's a good thing.

    Have a purrfect day, Misty River. Scritches to your siblings and a hug to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet and happy girl Misty!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...