Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Doggie Smell that I Don't Know

 Mom has been hanging close
to the house since being sick
over the holidays. She has 
made it to work in town 
several times but other than
that, not far.

Today she went visiting with 
Julie at the venue. 
She came home smelling 
like these
TWO!!!
Who are these two?
This would be Rain Drop
and Gigi, they belong
to James and Julie at
the venue. 
I have never met them, Dakota
did but that was before
I became moms.
They look big in this 
pic. Wonder if they 
would play with me?
YIKES, where did that 
thought come from...
I don't play!

Well, anyway, I am better
since mom changed clothes.

Chey

5 comments:

  1. Well they are pretty cute, but not as cute as you Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Chey, so sorry. These girls are pretty big, but I think they would love you, because they sure do love your Momma. Y'all stay warm. Sending big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom can't help herself, Chey. It's okay for her to love on other pups. She just has you at home that means you're her favorite.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Julie. :D Be well, sweet Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...