Saturday, October 3, 2020

Snuggle Weather

 Mom says she loves the fall. She likes it for the colors and the fresh smell in the air....but mostly of the cooler temps.

I am not a snuggle bunny (mom's term). But when the temps get cooler I like to snuggle with mom. I have been laying right up next to her at night but this morning I wanted to snuggle as mom was watching the news.


Mom says she was eating that up. Said she loved that I was snuggling and purring too.

She also says there is not a lot that sounds much better then my engine running!

On top of not being one to snuggle, I am not a head butt-er either. However when I crawl up on mom to snuggle, I give her a couple of head butts. She seems to really like that. 



She said that she is so glad that she keeps her phone close when she sits down or she would have missed all these adorable pics.

Awwww...she is sneaky, I did not know she got this pic.  I was right up next to her face, on her shoulder and I was PURRING up a storm. 

I finally got warm, had a CAT nap so after 15 mins I stood up, and while still on mom I did my back hump stretch, looked at mom and jumped down. 

Its cool out, mom has the door cracked for me and I keep going in and out. I am sure if mom continues to sit watching the news, I will be back to get warm again!

Lily Bit










3 comments:

  1. Lillybit you have found yourself living in kitty cat having with your mama and you're sister canine. I love that close up of your face and glad your mom had her phone close. I get better pictures of big when we're in the car because I have it on selfie mode and now he thinks I'm taking pictures of myself and doesn't know that it's aimed at him in the backseat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute snuggler sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...