Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cat Whisperer Bathing

 Mom is pushing her luck with all these kittens. Yesterday she went to Aunt Kim's and Uncle Markie's house to give mama cats  the 2nd litter a bath!


Oh my.....WATER. So glad that was not me getting that bath, I do a good job staying clean. However mom said these babes had fleas and they were coming in the house so that they could go to the vet this morn. They wanted to knock off some of those fleas so they did not come in. 

Uncle Mark caught one babe at a time and mom gave them their bath. Mark sprayed the suds off them and Mom dried the. Uncle Mark had a special space made in the spare bedroom for them so that they can't get out. One of the babes already has a home once it has flea meds, shots and fixed. Mom is so excited about that, she wanted to find homes for the first litter but mama cat had them wild by the time they were 4 weeks old. Apparently this litter is socialized feral and could be made into great furbabes. 

Mom did say she was not sure what to expect in bathing these babes since the only cat she ever gave a bath to was me and I was perfect. But she said they were all so good. It was like an AW moment when they were put in the warm water. They seemed to have liked it and she was pretty sure they loved being wrapped in a towel and cuddled. 
My aunt Kim calls mom the cat whisperer, I think she might be right.

Lily


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad they liked their happy bath time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your mom is a cat whisperer. Critter whisperer is closer.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried bathing a cat, claws are too sharp :-)) Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...