Saturday, October 17, 2020

Little Humans

 


This is a pic mom took the other day when Chey and I was taking a nap. I had to run away into moms bedroom to nap yesterday.

THOSE BOYS WERE HERE!
 


Chey loves these little humans but I don't share that with her. I am not a fan of our house being turned upside down with wild humans running around like turkey's with their heads cut off. And LOUD....wow, I like our house calmer then it is when they are here. Mom promised that these little humans were going home today!!!!!!!!! 
YAY.....

I can't wait!!!

Lily Bit








3 comments:

  1. Yep, those mini-humans know how to stir up the noise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kitty Jezebel is with you on preferring peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cats! Oh my dogs! Hope you're gone now

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...