Sunday, October 11, 2020

Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side

 Every time my mom heads out the door I want to go also. I drive mom nuts at times. This day however (and it happens a lot) mom made me stay in the fence and she was on the other side.



You see mom says I am a RUNNER. That if I get out I am GONE. In my defense I just like to get out and investigate. Just checking to see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Can't seem to get her to understand that.
OH WELL.


CHEY

3 comments:

  1. That might be true Chey but the food is yummier on your side of the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be greener on the other side but you might just get run over if you go outside which is not a good idea!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to stay close to home, Chey. Our family pup once got her leg broken, presumably hit by a car. Thank heaven she recovered, but it was tough seeing her in a little cast.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...