Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hanging on the Deck

I love sitting on the deck.
Today I am on the ledge 
but most times I am 
on the top of the bakers
rack. I get a great view 
of the yard from there.

Image may contain: indoor

Then of course there is my
faucet box that I love. Mom 
comes out looking for me
and can't find me. She calls
for me and I think its fun
to not let her know I am there!!

Chey is not really the biggest
fan of the deck. She will hang
out there if mom is there but
she will not come out and 
hang with me if mom is in
the house. She also don't 
like it that Mom will not 
let her in the same chair
she is in. Mom's chair
that she likes is not 
a double seating chair
so there just is not 
room for her and 
Chey. 


Image may contain: people sitting

See, you don't 
look too happy!!
But I am always happy
on the deck. mom has
a bird feeder that hangs
in front of the deck and 
another one to the side.
I love watching those 
birds. Mom keeps
the feeders filled for me.

Do you have a cat?
Or are you a dog person?
Or are you like mom and
you one of each?

Lily Bit


5 comments:

  1. It's good to have a wonderful place to enjoy your world. I love dogs and cats and I've had both.

    Have a purrfect day, Lily Bit. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could go on the deck sometimes but that's were the ferals live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are only a one big dog house but we both love cats and we would love you if we could see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Chey. But she's a lucky dog. And you're a lucky kitty! Your mom is the best. As for me, I'd have a menagerie of animals but for my husband - more and bigger fish tanks, at least. :) I can't help but wonder how geriatric Jezebel would react to kittens. We just don't have a nice sized yard for a dog to enjoy. ~sigh~ Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly no pets but we cannot have animals and travel. I love cats and dogs but my husband has a cat allergy :-((((( Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...