Monday, August 24, 2020

My New Spot


Mom tells me all the time that I blend in with everything cause of my color. The only way I would not blend so well is it I was on something white! She don't know it but when she is looking for me, she calls it "just checking on you", I lay there and just watch her look. She calls to me and I just sit there. She gets onto me later when she locates me and says that I need to answer her when she calls. But its more fun just watching. 

Yesterday she came on the deck to "check on me" and I was all wrapped up in something.....haha

 No photo description available.

I curled up in the puddle of the curtain and some how by rooting around I got all covered up, except for my feet. 

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Mom did pretty good "checking on me" then cause she noticed the paws right off. 

Image may contain: cat

Then she peeked in on me to take a couple of pics.

Image may contain: cat

Yes, I was sleeping. I was not sitting back and watching mom look for me that time but I do it  all the time. Where does she think I am going to go? I come out on the deck and there is no way off. She keeps the door latched so no one can open it allowing me to escape. 

The pics above were taken yesterday morning however I was at it again while mom sat on the deck drinking coffee this morn. 

I really like my new spot. 

Image may contain: shoes

This time I covered up my feet too. 

Mom said the curved bump in the curtain told her that I was there. 

No photo description available.

Shortly after taking those two pics a big truck went up the road and I had to come out of hiding to check things out...

Image may contain: one or more people

I love my deck. The birds have been all over the feeders today. Mom says they must be storing up energy for the winter. Winter, I think that is the time of year that mom will not let me out on the deck! I hate to see that time coming. 

Anyway, been fun talking to you. 

Laters,

Lily Bit


3 comments:

  1. Awww, you're so adorable Lily Bit.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a purrfect spot to have a snooze sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...