Saturday, August 22, 2020

Chilling, Chilling and Chilling

 HI! 

Yesterday Chey showed you a pic of herself, and did not include me, chilling on the deck!

Well, I was there yesterday too so today I am posting my pic and leaving her out!

Image may contain: people sitting, table, cat and indoor

I had been on the deck rail but when mom went in the refresh her coffee I took over her chair, so when she came out she sat on the other glider. 

I chilled on the deck this morning by myself. It was pouring rain and mom was hurting so Chey stayed in with her. When mom checked on me I was on the chair again!

Are you getting any rain. It has poured all night here. Stopped for now but I heard a voice on that big box in the living room that we would get more today, some with thunder.

Lily Bit

3 comments:

  1. Love, the deck, the dog, the cat, the screened in porch. love your new home

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had a couple of downpours too sweet Lily but we're drying out today. Happy chillaxin' sweet one!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...