Monday, August 31, 2020

Dakota and Chey - ODD

 Mom accidentally calls me Dakota a lot. It don't bother me as much as it does her. She misses him, so does Lily and I. 

I have heard mom tell stories about Dakota in the past. She says that he was odd but he was really smart. 

Mom tells me I am odd also.

You see my other mom used to tell her that when she went to the back door to let us all in, I would let the others go in and I stood back. Not only did I stand back then I still do. My other mom used to have to pull the door closed then open it right back up to let me in. Mom now does not do that. She will open the door to let me in and I stand there looking at her, so she just shuts the door and makes me stay out longer. She tells me that she is not playing my games!

What games, I am the queen and I have to make my entrance, in my own time!!!

See the source image

(pic from internet)

There is another things I do that would tick mom off but I she did not understand till about a month ago that I was being polite. I will stand looking at mom on the couch or the bed. She never understood why I would not jump up when she patted the couch or bed.  Finally however she gets it. I am asking permission to jump up. When mom says, JUMP, it know that she is giving me permission. 

She is learning me a little at a time.

Chey


5 comments:

  1. I miss Dakota too. He was such a good boy. I'm glad mom is learning you a little at a time. That's a good thing.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need an automatic door opener Queen Chey of Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Chey you are both learning. Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny because we have to say jump up here the big boy just like you do

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...