Monday, February 10, 2020

Treatment for Fleas


Yesterday I went to the barn
to see Misfire and to treat
the barn babes. 

Misfire ran down the hill when
she saw me, I was so excited.
She ran right past me right into
the stall, she thought I was there
to feed her.
BRAT!

Princess and Tigress came
right up to me but Shadow
on the other hand would not.

Last time I treated her for fleas
she freaked out on me so she would
not let me close to her this time. 
No joke, I stalked, ran through the
barn, around the barn, up the trailer
and into the pasture trying to 
catch her. Finally, an hour later she 
started to climb up on some tires and
as she stopped to jump, I grabbed!
The victory was mine in the end.
I held her close, petted her and loved
on her as we walked over to where
I had sat the open tube of meds and 
she never knew I even put it on her.

Image may contain: cat, plant and outdoor

The pic above she is showing me with that
look that she is over me stalking her!

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Doing what needs doing to make sure they are as healthy is tough. I'm glad you won this round.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Just don't ever use anything made by Hartz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so kind and dedicated. Thank you for being you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...