Saturday, February 22, 2020

Wall Eating Dog /Mom Lovin

Mom pulled this pic from FB
she said she used to know a 
dog that would do something
like this. He was a boxer and 
he had withdrawal issues.
With his withdrawal issues
he had been known to eat
through the wall board leaving
big holes! Mom said she could
see Rosco doing this.

Image may contain: outdoor

Yesterday mom laid down with me
and I got my extra special mom 
time. I love being rubbed on!

Image may contain: cat and indoor

It was really nice. 

Dakota


3 comments:

  1. That is one weird wall dog but you sure look comfy Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could pet you too. hugs. once our dog Max ate a hole bigger than this one through the bathroom door. he had chewed one each of 5 pair of my shoes so we locked him in the bathroom and went to work. bob built a crate after that

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some extreme destruction! You deserve much love, my liege the King. :) Be well, precious pup.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...