Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sleeping Positions and The Seat

Mom wonders why cats are so cute
just laying around? Well we
just are!
Dogs are adorable but
they don't strike the poses
that us cats do. In a word, 
they are more boring!

Just look at me!

Image may contain: cat and indoor

In the pic above, I just crashed after
a running fit. Mom just laughs and laughs
at me when I run and pouch, jumping
from here to there and playing 
hit and run with the dogs!

A bit later mom caught
me asleep laying like
this but I heard her move
so I opened my eyes. I 
looked all glassy eyed. 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Since mom don't get a lot
of pics of the dogs ....
because they are
BORING, she
is posting one of Dakota,
when he was younger.

When mom got Dakota, that boy, 
Caleb, was just 7 yrs old.  He 
was still sitting in that seat 
in the car.

Image may contain: people sitting and dog

Mom said that the first time in the car, 
Dakota just decided to make that
his seat! He told me it was cause
he could see out better. 

Now keep in mind, I was not around
then, mom said I was not even a 
twinkle in my moms eyes....but 
I have heard her tell this story. 

This seat is not in moms carrier
on wheels but she said it was 
Dakotas seat for years. 

He is such a funny dude.

Lily

2 comments:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...