Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Hanging Together

We all get a long really good together.
Mom said it was amazing that I was
the only one for 10 years but I 
accepted Lily right into our 
life. 

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Even when Mom moved my
three cousins in with us I 
accepted it just fine. She 
laughs about that cause
she said I always liked life
to be all about ME.
But you know, the company
is good. 

Image may contain: dog

We even play together. I play with 
Chey and she plays with me. We both
play with Lily but we can't play with 
her at the same time,she freaks when
we do. 

The only problem I have with 
Chey being here is that she 
don't like me to get next to 
my mom. She will get right up
there next to her and block 
me from getting close. Mom 
sometimes makes Chey move
over so I can have her attention.
I love that.

Dakota

4 comments:

  1. sharing Mom could be a problem, for sure. but then your mom handles it well... the two of you are soooo sweet togetehr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute. A great post, Dakota.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Haapy Christmas Dakota. Diae

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need one of those pick a number for next things for Mom time!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...