Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Hi, I am Stacey

Hi....this is me in the pics below,
Stacey.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Ms. Pam says ignore the blurry pics, she said
it is hard to pet and take a pic at the same
time, esp with her left hand doing the snapping.

I was a rescue brought into the vets office
where Ms. Amber works a couple of years
ago and I just never left. 


No photo description available.

When I first got here I was not
friendly and would not let
anyone pet me. However I have
decided I like that sort of thing.
I really liked Ms. Pam doing it,
she rubs the head and around the
ears so goooooooood!

She even said I was a pretty
girl. I am a Tortoiseshell. 
Ms. Pam  said that my coloring reminds
her of her niece cat, Zuzu.
I might like meeting this 
Zuzu but Ms. Pam said she was
not the sort of cat that likes 
other cats much. Oh well....
maybe she will get over that.

Stacey

3 comments:

  1. you landed in the perfect place for your forever home and get lots of pets

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a pretty girl Miss Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks just like a cat we had many years ago in Rhodesia. She had the most beautiful kittens. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...