Thursday, December 19, 2019

Leg Up and the Bug


Hey Mom.....give me a leg
up please!

Image may contain: indoor

HAHA.....I am so funny.
Mom laughs at me all the time.
She says she is glad she had me
this past yr cause I have kept 
her laughing.

The other night I saw a bug
in the lamp. I wanted to get
an up close and personal 
look at it. Mom said it
was a box elder bug.

Image may contain: indoor

Here I am trying to get just 
a little closer of a look.

Image may contain: indoor

Just as mom said, NO.....
I touched that bright thing....
OUCH.

Image may contain: indoor

I backed off then and
decided to view that bug 
from a distance.

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Well I moved so I had to move to
the other side of the lamp.

No photo description available.

Since I was not going to try and 
go after it again I gave up....

that is when mom found me in the basket
on my tree with my leg up!!!

LILY

3 comments:

  1. You work so hard, Lily. Mom appreciates it too.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugging is one of the favorite hobbies around here too sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you paw is ok, you look beautiful in the lamp light. I bet the bulb warmth feels good to your pretty face

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...