Saturday, July 13, 2019

Wanting Time

Aw...my sweet little
 Lily Bit, the
girl that gives me 
NO trouble
at all....
Has turned 
EVIL!

I thought may she was
going through
the terrible 
TWOs!!


What is this little girl 
doing?
Being a brat!

The past week or so she
has started a 
new phase, 
meowing at bedtime.
MY BEDTIME.

She sits outside 
the bedroom
door and meows.
I will get up just to 
check on her to see
her just sitting there.
I go back to bed, lay
down and next thing
I know, she is 
doing it again. 
Finally I realized she is
doing this on purpose,
trying to get my attention.


Then she started 
doing it at 
other times, like 
when I lay
down to rest. 
She is wanting moms 
attention.
I realized that I have been 
lacking in the playing
part of her life. 
Having my hands full 
with working,
trying to do things at the
house and more 
animals.
So I am making 
it a point to
play more with her.
We used to play chase all the 
time and hide and seek.
Working on doing 
those things
more often now.

The last two nights she 
has even
come back to bed 
later for 
speical loving and petting. 
Yep, she wakes me for that
but I have missed that so 
I am happy to pet on her,
loves to have her 
head massaged.
I fall asleep doing this and she
sleeps in my arms for awhile...

She was asking for 
more time!
So she is not really evil, she
is being sweet.
  

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's not evil, just normal kitty stuff. You figured it out, play before bedtime and a treat or 4 as a reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to respect her feelings, she is probably a bit jealous of all the others as well. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...