Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Mom's Last Wish

About a year ago 
my brother had to have his
dog put down. 
He elected to have Moose
cremated. 

My mom having a couple
of her babes buried in 
her yard and one of 
mine decided that 
cremating her babes 
from here on out was
the way to go. 

When Mom was in ICU
and was alert she asked
about her three babes and 
then she told me, "you know
what to do if something 
happens".

Yes mom, I know what you 
wanted. 

Sunday evening at the 
Emergency Vet
clinic I elected to bring
Molly with me when I left.

They got her ready for me 
to leave with her.
Janice, woman that works with 
my daughter at Elm Hill Vet
lives right down the street, she 
met me at the office and took 
Molly from me. 
They are taking care of 
sending her out for 
cremation.
Thanks to my daughter 
Amber and Janice for taking
care of Molly for mom
and I. 

When I took Molly to the 
vets the other night I picked
her up in the small dog bed
she was laying in. When I 
came home with just the bed
and blanket Cheyenne and 
Dakota had to check the bed
out. Even Lily
looked for 
Molly and has gone
back several times
looking for her.
They are doing better
now.


5 comments:

  1. I remember when we had to put our beloved Mandy to sleep. She was in so much pain, but we knew it was for the best. She is in our back yard and we even have a head stone on her grave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cremation is good and if that is your mum's wishes then it is good you are following them, Take care, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad for you and your pet family left behind. glad you had friends to help

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...