Sunday, July 28, 2019

Barn Cats/ Food and Lily Bit

A few weeks ago I 
picked up some cat food
at Aldi's.
The cats at the barn
were not at 
all fond of it.

So Chris grabbed a bag of 
food for them that 
they ate up.


Going through that I picked
up some the other
night and I poured it
in their tin can but before
I could scoop some up 
to feed them they were
attacking the bucket!
Weren't really eating it they
were just being what cats are
to begin with...
NOSEY!

Lily bit chilling with me 
on the deck yesterday.
  

Lily Bit seems to 
stop here and there to 
take things in and 
she looks like she is
posing.

The other night she
sat on the arm of the 
couch next to me
in the chair.


The table light was shinning
on her one side.


She is the sweetest.
She has gotten where she
will run from me
if I head over to her.
She enjoys the attention
but she does not like
to be held. All I want
to do is pick up her and 
love on her. 
YEP....she rather I not
do that!!!
I however, am working on 
trying to stop my 
behavior and let her
come to me when she 
wants to.



4 comments:

  1. she is fun to watch and I would want to pick her up to... I fully understand how she feels. I don't like to be hugged and if I were a cat would not want to be picked up.... of course I am not nearly as cute or photogenic as she is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's so cute. Okay, all your kitties are cute. Need to include the bard kitties.

    Have a fabulous Sunday, Pam, Scritches to the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is such a cutie and so are the barn kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so lovable. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...