Sunday, March 24, 2019

Bathroom Habits/Feeding Habits/ Makeup

Look at the pic below..


Take that black hair and make
it gray and you have me!

Add a cat also!

Not sure what is going on 
but the last two days
Misfire has taken to 
dumping her feed bowl on
the ground.


She usually does this when I go in
the barn to get the feed for the 
other two horses.

No clue what or why she is doing
this. This evening I think I will
stand there and watch her to see if
I can figure it out.

Cheyenne has blonde eyelashes.
But it looks like she has black
eyeliner on also.


She so hated me taking a pic.
She kept turning her head.


6 comments:

  1. Such sweeties! Maybe the bowl smells funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! I came by to return the blog visit and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on mine. What cute fur babies you have! The cartoon is so funny because it's so true. Our bathroom has a folding door which two of our cats have figured out how to open! No privacy around here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried for 10 minutes to get a good shot of Big yesterday, all I got was the back of the head, except for a few yawns. you did good to get his view of the lashes and makeup... I have spent the last 34 years with one to 3 dogs watching me in the bathroom. Big fills the whole of my tiny room...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha...that's me with three dogs in that cartoon. The cats are wise enough to stay away hee hee! ;) Odd thing about Misfire! Cheyenne is so adorable...she has the face of Stella, one of the dogs we were babysitting a year ago! I miss Stella and Pavlov!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think so...It is sweet...
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take some great animal photos, I find they either look away from me or they bound on top of me too close to take photos!! Tale care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...